A funambulist battles gem smugglers, pirates, her estranged mother, and the Russian mob, to win the Golden Clown at the Monte Carlo Circus Festival.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A female tight-rope performer with two Dads must locate the missing jewels her kidnapped father was hired to smuggle or lose him and the circus to the Russian Mob.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should your screenplay be made into a movie?
LGBTQ friendly, extreme high-wire circus performances, suspense, action, great parts for Actors, unusual settings (Monte Carlo, Paris)
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
THE GODFATHER 1&2
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
10-12 years. At first it was Two separate features, then one, now I…
View original post 207 more words