A young Indian woman challenges her society’s patriarchal traditions in order to give her deceased grandmother her last rites.
News & Reviews
- “Los Angeles Filmmaker in Varanasi”Times of Indiahttps://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/varanasi/los-angeles-filmmaker-comes-to-varanasi-to-shoot-short-film/articleshow/69250666.cms
- “Right for the last rights to an Indian woman”Yugmarghttps://www.yugmarg.com/epaper/?dt=2020/01/25&p=4
- “Karnal girl debuts in Bollywood”The Tribunehttps://www.tribuneindia.com/news/karnal-girl-debuts-in-bollywood-30800
- “The Last Rights shakes society”Jagranhttps://www.jagran.com/haryana/panipat-the-last-rights-shaken-society-and-now-world-will-see-film-of-haryanas-daughter-jagran-special-20704644.html?fbclid=IwAR3C0hurEPnjHdbS14bvjcUEHpTTc1rYiVoNR4H0LOlSbypZCWuR-Bdp3W4
- “How filmmaker Aastha Verma is using movies to fight for women’s rights”Gulf Newshttps://gulfnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/how-filmmaker