Genre: Drama, Fantay
A teenager meets her Broadway star hero.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A fallen Broadway star’s addiction collides into his biggest fan…his daughter.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The addiction portrayed in the film touches nearly everyone.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
I bounce around the radio dial tooo much and have no real favorite tunes; Beatles, disco, Motown, Soul…everything.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
I knew the ending, but the beginning troubled me for a while, until I saw my daughter zooming down our block on her vintage blue Stingray bike.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Playing guitar and piano and composing songs.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Very good festivals.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
The feedback I receive from the Female Feedback Festival is perhaps the most thorough and deep feedback I receive on all my stories…wonderful. (How is it possible their readers know my characters and story-line better than me????)
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox