Genre: Drama, Romance
A skilled basketball player must try and settle into college while juggling a complicated love life with her boyfriend back home and the other college-bound girl he caught her with.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A high school basketball phenom whose ultimate dream is to play in the WNBA ditches the simplicity of her small midwestern town for a west coast urban college where life isn’t so straightforward.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
coming of age drama young adult sports lgbtq
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s actually intended to be a tv series
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Tracy Chapman’s Give Me One Reason
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
providing a voice to people who otherwise don’t have one is the passion behind my writing
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Matthew Toffolo
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox