Genre: Horror, Teen, Thriller
A group of friends spend a night in a cabin and play a werewolf card game…only to find out that the game is now playing them.
Jason: Jarod Terrell
Sarah: Ida Jagaric
Narrator: Carina Cojeen
Connie: Kerrie Lamb
Kaileigh: Andrea Meister
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A group of friends spend a night in a cabin on a Native American Reservation and play a card game called Werewolves… only to find out that the game is now playing them.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s an epic and entertaining story that has sequel potential, and a fanbase of the actual Werewolf game in China, Europe and North America.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
— Not sure… The Butterfly Effect maybe? I love so many movies I can’t pick one!
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Since 2012 when I produced a short film based on it.
7. How many stories have you written?
I wrote 6 screenplays so far.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
— I don’t have a favorite song.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The possibility of an alternate ending with a different outcome which would change the characters’ arc. I also had to do many rewrites due to plot holes in the story caused by the rules of the game. Every time I would fix one problem, it would automatically create another one…
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I love editing movie trailers. Editing is my 2nd passion. I get to tell a story and wow the viewers in less then 2min! Fascinating.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Film Freeway has been great! Always up to date with the submission status and making sure to send me the communications from the festival directors.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
The feedback I received was on point. I love the fact that this festival focuses on films made by women or written and directed by women. I also had a chance to attend one of the Thursday screenings, and the audience were giving live feedback after each movie block. Great ambiance, great audience, great festival all around. Would submit here again anytime.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo – http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Op: Mary Cox